One of the favorite parts of my days are afternoon walks with my friends Shannon and Carrie. Sometimes, to my delight, Zoe joins us on her bike. And if I'm lucky, Sam will run by while we walk, making it even more special. My afternoon walks are a lovely chance to talk and enjoy the beautiful valley - something for which I am very grateful.
Whether it's a giant mushroom, an orchard full of ducks or a swath of
golden leaves that reminds me of the yellow brick road in the Wizard of
Oz, there's always something that makes me smile during our walks.
Sometimes we run through the leaves. Other times we dodge puddles or
shuffle over icy patches. I love our walks, rain or shine.
I especially love the visiting and friendship. The three of us talk about kids and
life and food and everything in between. It's a great time to unwind.
When I'm stressed and tired, Zoe is quick to remind me that I need a
walk and talk. A big thank you to my walking buddies. I love you both!
Bridal Shower Game
10 years ago



Your photos capture the beauty we have been enjoying this season perfectly! Thanks and love to you, too. See you at 330...
ReplyDelete