Shannon came over this afternoon to drop off a cup of oil so I could make her yummy breakfast cake. She and Joe were on their way to take a walk at Manson Bay Park, so Sam, Zoe and I tagged along. Lovely sunny afternoon stroll to the lake, down the docks and across the street to Dr. Dale Peterson's garden walk. Kids hung out on the rocks by the water. Shannon and I snapped photos. And now for cake ... can't wait.
But, before I go, I can't resist adding this photo Sam took at the garden. It's of the same poppies I posted above, but his picture is so different from mine. Isn't it wonderful how people can look at the same thing and see beauty in totally different ways? I never would have noticed this amazing image Sam captured with his camera. Way to go sweetheart! Thanks for helping me see something in a new and beautiful way.
Your pictures are so bright and pretty - I love Sam's poppy! Mine all turned out a bit shadowy today; I am going to have to check the settings on my camera and see if I somehow got them messed up.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us on our walk - we enjoyed your company!
Thats it! I am moving to Manson! I wish I lived closer and could enjoy these awesome spur of the moment walks. It was a beautiful day and your flower pictures are wonderful! I need to take lessons from Sam.
ReplyDelete